Re: Invitation to DXWG Plenary Meeting on November 23rd at 20:00 UTC

HI Annette
Thanks for your input here on the state of play of the draft.  There are
actually a few other points coming in about the direction DataSeries is
going in.  On balance I think that we should put out another public draft
so that we can get more comment in rather than getting it in piecemeal.  I
think that the points you raise can be incorporated into the overall
feedback on the draft and hopefully you'll be able to help improve the
draft over the coming months
Cheers
Peter