Re: dxwg-ACTION-406: Gather opinion from other dcat editors as to whether we want to have a separate dcat meeting in addition to the plenary.

Dear all,
I report about action https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/406  via
email as probably I won't be joining in today's call.

We had a quick round of opinions among the DCAT editors about how we want
to push forward the development of DCAT 3.  As an early result,  I can
report that a good share of the editors (Simon, Alejandra, Peter, and I) is
in favor of starting a new round of "sprints" to deal with the open issues
of DCAT.

We are still discussing how sprints will take place. Likely, sprints will
be organized by means of fortnight teleconferences beginning after Easter
(April 12th).

Cheers,
Riccardo

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 at 22:23, Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker <
sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> dxwg-ACTION-406: Gather opinion from other dcat editors as to whether we
> want to have a separate dcat meeting in addition to the plenary.
>
> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/406
>
> Assigned to: Riccardo Albertoni
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/