Re: [dxwg] should DCAT 3 provide its own way to indicate the query to pose to the data service endpoints? (#1230)

From: Nuno Freire via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:43:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair :

> could you add a link dcat:accessService from the Distribution to the Service?
Thanks, I had forgotten to add it to the diagram. It is there now.

> the Service could also be classified prov:Agent (software-agent)
We are using prov:Entity because prov:Agent is not in the range of prov:used. Its range is only prov:Entity and prov:Agent is not a subclass of prov:Entity.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nfreire
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1230#issuecomment-662298203 using your GitHub account