Re: DXWG Meeting: 2020-07-07 - 20:00 UTC

Apologies from me - I need to assist with kids tomorrow morning - school holidays.

Little to report except:

ConnegP IETF update from Lars:

The ConnegP specification is waiting on the progress of another spec, “Link Hints” - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-link-hint-02 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-link-hint-02>. The result of Link Hist progress will be known by mid-July and then we will get a definitive time schedule for ConnegP.

This is the first solid indication if timing we’ve had in a while - Nick.

ConnegP implementations:

The Commission for Geoscience Information now implements, in production, ConnegP for SKOS vocabulary access by use of the VocPrez tool (https://github.com/RDFLib/VocPrez/ <https://github.com/RDFLib/VocPrez/>) at http://geosciml.org/resource/def/voc/ <http://geosciml.org/resource/def/voc/>.

For PROF:

The OGC Profile Hierarchy is complete and in draft testing now. It will be published in production by the end of July which then completes the PROF Implementation Report.

PROF meetings on status will be announced to the WG as soon as the OGC implementation is presented.

Regards,

Nick

> On 6 Jul 2020, at 6:20 am, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Please find at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2020.07.07 the agenda for the next meeting.
>
> Hoping you can make it!
>
> Kind regards,
> Caroline & Peter

Dr Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect
SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone  +61 477 560 177 <tel:+61+414+99+55+43?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
Email  nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com
Website  https://surroundaustralia.com
Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations
delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes