Re: [dxwg] Values for dcterms:conformsTo of instances dcat:DataService (sparql endpoints, for example) (#1211)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 10:33:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks everyone for the input! With @nfreire we've decided that we're going to put our bet on PROF. So ideally we would have URIs for the specifications used with `dcterms:conformsTo`, and expect PROF descriptions for them (after content negotation). For the time being we're going to use URLs for` http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/`, assuming that they are the closest we have for serving as reference URIs for specs.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1211#issuecomment-589596390 using your GitHub account