Re: [dxwg] Values for dcterms:conformsTo of instances dcat:DataService (sparql endpoints, for example) (#1211)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 03:39:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Actually I was not particularly interested in the 'established' question.
I was trying to respond to what I understood to be the original concern of @nfreire , which is whether a `dcterms:conformsTo` property should point to a document or to something more machine readable. I'm attempting to point out that the answer can be **both**, through the magic of URI references and content negotiation. Certainly it needs practices to be established, but 'Standard' (_established_ or not) does not mean a specification document.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1211#issuecomment-589483455 using your GitHub account