Re: [dxwg] Values for dcterms:conformsTo of instances dcat:DataService (sparql endpoints, for example) (#1211)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 23:00:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'll just add that I've joined ISO's Technical Committee 211 with a view to ensuring that the ISO 19* series standards (about geographic information) have sensible URIs to use for conformance claims. This is partly already the case, see https://def.isotc211.org/ which shows how to generate URIs for parts of 19* standards.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1211#issuecomment-589396615 using your GitHub account