Re: DCAT3 FPWD milestone

I have identified a number of issues with feedback that were not tagged properly and not associated with any milestone.

I tagged all them as future work and assigned to the future priority work milestone - I hope I have not overdone.

The list is here:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Adcat+label%3Afeedback+milestone%3A%22DCAT+Future+Priority+Work%22

Any objections to move them to the DCAT3 FPWD milestone?

Thanks!

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.