Re: DXWG Plenary - 2020-12-01T21:00:00

Dear all,

Apologies for not responding sooner.

Short Conneg Update:

The IETF httpapi WG [1] is forming and is currently adopting I-Ds to be
worked on in the group. Herbert, Ruben and I will do some final
polishing and submit our draft do IETEF and tell the httpapi WG about
it. The plan is to have that done before the December 24.

[1] https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials

Best,

Lars