Re: [dxwg] Minor editorial comments on DCAT CR candidate (#1020)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:38:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
On point 2 - interesting question.

For dcat2 I think it would be
```
my:catalogue dct:conformsTo <https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat2/>
```

That uri points at the latest version of the recommendation which I guess might be what people would want to do.  I guess some cautious publishers might want to use a specific/dated version just in case of some kind of future change that they hadn't foreseen....

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1020#issuecomment-516877735 using your GitHub account