Re: [dxwg] DCAT: Request for clarification on dcat:endpointDescription (#960)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 11:28:08 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> Perhaps the examples from the e-mail could be incorporated into the text to show some valid approaches to endpoint description?

That's a good idea - or it could be in a primer (if we can resource writing one...).  We may be a bit short of effort/time to get this done for this version though - we'll keep it under review.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/960#issuecomment-515007272 using your GitHub account