[dxwg] Pull Request: Guidance definitions

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 00:49:17 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
nicholascar has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Guidance definitions ==
Here are the Plenary-approved definitions which I've PRed into Conneg & PROF for the Guidance document. The only content change in this PR is the definitions addition but I've extensively reformatted the HTML of the document to regularise it to allow for easier future editing. I've separated the formatting & definitional addition commits.

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1016