Re: [dxwg] Scope notes for URL properties (#972)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 20:41:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Indeed we are being caught up with loose semantics inherited from FOAF ...
This property was introduced in DCAT-2014 so there is a backwards-compatibility concern.

The intention is for this property to hold a URL which links to a web-page, which is a kind of document. Perhaps we just need to tighten up the usage notes to clarify this?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/972#issuecomment-514792046 using your GitHub account