Re: Agenda for CNEG Telecon 2019-07-25T12:00Z

Thanks, Lars. I doubt if I'll make the meeting since it's 5am my time,
but I do want to caution against having the conneg document reference
other documents that will not be completed before it goes to CR. To this
end I think it would be worth discussion removing the section headed
"Overview of DXWG documents on profiles." I don't see other references
to DXWG documents in the spec but if they are there they probably should
be removed. (There are some mentions in notes that won't be there in the
final version.) The reference to the IETF document seems appropriate
although I don't know what difference it might make if Conneg becomes a
W3C Recommendation and the IETF work isn't ever completed.

kc

On 7/23/19 2:36 AM, lars.svensson@web.de wrote:
> ... is at [1]. I've put the discussion of #575, particularly Antoine's last comment [2] as one of the main points. But the agenda is, of course, negotiable.
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:CNEG-Telecon2019.07.25
> [2] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/575#issuecomment-483711391
>
> Best,
>
> Lars