Re: [dxwg] Pull addressing issue #987 (#996)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:06:27 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> > Are the values of skos:definition the same as the ODRL originals?
>
> Well, not the same words:
>
> ODRL: "Identifies an ODRL Policy for which the identified Asset is the target Asset to all the Rules."
>
> DCAT: "A policy expressing the rights associated with the resource if using the ODRL vocabulary"
>
> but the same meaning in context in my reading....?

This PR uniforms the skos:definition in ttl to the definition we have in the draft WD,
` skos:definition "An ODRL conformant policy expressing the rights associated with the distribution."@en ;`
 Such a change in the definition was  suggested by the the W3C ODRL Community Group in the feedback  (see https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/949#issue-453002150)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/996#issuecomment-514144947 using your GitHub account