DCAT sub-group call 2019.07.24T20:00:00Z

From: <david.browning@refinitiv.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:39:11 +0000
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Draft agenda is at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.07.24 but  as always subject to discussion and agreement - the aim is to assess where we are and what editing should be done to respond to the comments/input received.

Purpose of the meeting is to agreed responses/actions to feedback received and to track towards completion by end July.

David

David Browning
Platform Architect, Refinitiv

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>