Re: [dxwg] Reflect all 'Usage notes' into DCAT RDF representation (#725)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:57:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@jakubklimek I do not see how using OA solves the context issue? The Turtle snippet  in your comment appears to be about `dct:issued` in general, not just about the DCAT context. The fact that the annotation is attributed to the DCAT WG might be a helpful piece of information, but nowhere is it stated (machine-understandably) that the annotation only applies to DCAT. Or am I missing something?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/725#issuecomment-513725756 using your GitHub account