Re: [dxwg] PR addressing issue958 (#1007)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:58:50 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I have added the language tags in all the examples in the DCAT WD except when  IMO adding the language tag does not make much sense, such as
-  rdf:value in example 31.
-  rdf:value and XMLLiteral in examples 39 and 40 -
- dct:type "Observation"  and dct:bibliographicCitation in example 46

I have also added language tags to TTL file contained in the directory of examples.
Please @dr-shorthair check if this makes sense in your examples.  I guess the json-ld examples were not manually curated and so we can obtain the update simply converting from the TTL.  Is this ok?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1007#issuecomment-513282905 using your GitHub account