Re: [dxwg] Profiles and distributions (#531)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:15:14 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Ultimately it is the prerogative of the provider or cataloguer or indexer to make a judgement about how to factor the descriptions between Datasets and Distributions. Different applications and different communities will have different needs and different practices and I do not think we can provide universal guidelines. The big NOTE in https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat-2/#Class:Distribution partially speaks to this, but maybe could be improved further. I'll have a go.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/531#issuecomment-512884865 using your GitHub account