RE: DCAT sub-group call 2019.07.17T20:00:00Z

From: <david.browning@refinitiv.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:51:44 +0000
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Actually,  minutes are at https://www.w3.org/2019/07/17-dxwgdcat-minutes

From: Browning, David (Refinitiv)
Sent: 18 July 2019 12:51
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: DCAT sub-group call 2019.07.17T20:00:00Z

Minutes are at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.07.17

---------------------------
Draft agenda is at  https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.07.17  but  as always subject to discussion and agreement - the aim is to assess where we are and what editing should be done to respond to the comments/input received.

Purpose of the meeting is to agreed responses/actions to feedback received and to track towards completion by end July.

David

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>