Re: [dxwg] Changes to scopeNote for dcat:Resource according to issue #980 (#1003)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:37:31 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Sure - I can roll back the syntactic changes that but those were giving issues with the OWLAPI parser. I guess I would rely on the Jena one more anyway. I'll see if I get some time to set this up as a Continous Integration check for each PR.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1003#issuecomment-512257962 using your GitHub account