Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource usage note (#980)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:30:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree that we should let the users decide between soft- and hard- typing or even both.
IMO the following @dr-shorthair's proposal is a more direct formulation than the previous

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/980#issuecomment-511995281 using your GitHub account