Re: [dxwg] refining the definition of profile in response to the poll (#989)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:25:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I voted against the counter-proposal, as I think it is less clear than the original definition.    I  would be in favor to add the tom's note, reported below, as an explanatory note after the original definition in order to convey  @rob-metalinkage's remarks.

>A well-designed data profile provides information useful for describing data in a
given context without semantically contradicting the data specifications on which it is based.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/989#issuecomment-511909926 using your GitHub account