Re: poll on 'profile'

Rob, you may not agree with the definition, but we seem to have a
consensus. Unless, of course, some grand number of the 12 people who
voted for that definition now vote in addition for your modified
definition. This is a group activity and the group itself makes the
decision. Let's give people time to weigh in, which they will need to do
individually, as I did.

kc

skype: kcoylenet