Re: [dxwg] dcat:compressFormat and dcat:packageFormat description inconsistency (#935)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:42:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> ... We also discussed on the option of adding a `skos:usageNote` where we clarify that in many cases the distribution will be a file.

Rereading the usage notes we have for dcat:packageFormat and dcat:compressFormat (see below)  I think this is already quite explicit.

dcat:packageFormat Usage Note:
>This property to be used when the files in the distribution are packaged, e.g. in a TAR file. The format SHOULD be expressed using a media type as defined by IANA [[!IANA-MEDIA-TYPES]], if available.

dcat:compressFormat Usage Note:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/935#issuecomment-510563479 using your GitHub account