Poll on proposal for definition of 'profile' for use with CONNEG and DCAT

From: pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:31:41 +0100
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>, team-dxwg-chairs <team-dxwg-chairs@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues

We have had a lot of discussion on the definition of 'profile' that we are
going to use, and I think we are all agreed that we need a definition of
'profile' in the world as most people see it now, rather than for some
future use.

The recent discussions on Github issue 963 have resulted in a 2-part
definition and I would like to poll you about this.  Are you happy that we
proceed with this definition for the CONNEG and DCAT documents?  This
definition might not be perfect, but "done is better than perfect" at the
moment.

The poll link is https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/99375/profile-def/ and we
have a week to complete.

I look forward to your participation.