Re: [dxwg] New UC - Specification documents with multiple roles (#978)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 21:12:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage at the call today there is a scoping question: does your use case apply to the "generalized" notion of DCAT#1/CONNEG "data profile" or the "specific" one of DCAT#2/APs (in https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2019Jun/0106.html)?

And now trying to not use my artificial labels... I feel that the UC is agnostic on whether the specification is based on another specification, but @kcoyle noted that you have used the labels "profile-description" and "profile guidance", which would hint that you rather had in mind a use case for (application) profiles being based on other specifications.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/978#issuecomment-509811494 using your GitHub account