Re: [dxwg] Current https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/dxwg/gh-pages/dcat/rdf/dcat.ttl is inconsistent (#944)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 17:41:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rduerr wrote
> Using the ELK 0.4.3 reasoner on the dcat.ttl results in Error2 on:
>
> 'Catalog Record' SubClassOf foaf:primaryTopic only 'Catalogued resource'
>
> I expect this is related to #771; but thought I should mention it anyway... Yes, we are trying to use DCAT 2 too early... Sorry about that...

Thanks, @rduerr for warning us.
any other detail on the kind of environment you are using might be useful.
For instance, are you using ELK standalone or as a plugin of some Ontology editor?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/944#issuecomment-509323069 using your GitHub account