Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 17:28:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
>  but rather about having human- or machine-readable representations

+1 to representations, without saying more about what they are or their relation (could be from a single SHACL or ShEx document; could be separate).

? Do we exclude profiles without one or the other? Can we say "may have" to be inclusive?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-507772666 using your GitHub account