Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:33:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
And I disagree with the notion of taxonomy proposed by @smrgeoinfo . Not that the notions are meaningless, it's rather that it presents them as alternatives, while to me they can be combine (i.e. an extension is a form of constraint on the data too, see my comment above)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/963#issuecomment-507729342 using your GitHub account