Re: [dxwg] Added definitions and scope-notes for dct: prov: foaf: and odrl: props (#903)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:48:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
1. In cases where the DCAT CR has a 'definition' which is different to the external original, I have copied them into a `skos:definition` element ;

2. In a few cases, the Usage Note is different in the context of different classes - typically replacing 'resource' with 'distribution' or similar. I have simply copied each usage note into a separate `skos:scopeNote`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/903#issuecomment-486419692 using your GitHub account