DCAT sub-group call 2019.04.24T20:00:00Z

From: <david.browning@refinitiv.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:11:53 +0000
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Draft agenda at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.04.24

There are a number of holidays in various countries over the next few weeks that may mean we have somewhat uneven  attendance, but we plan to arrange the meetings to give an opportunity for those that can attend.  [Clearly, contributions and discussions can continue via github and email as previously]

David Browning
Platform Architect, Refinitiv

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>