Re: [dxwg] Updated namespace file (#881)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 08:11:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
There is a note inserted at the beginning of the formal specification https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#RDF-representation early in our drafting which suggests that the RDF representation would be modularized.
This was mostly in relation to a possible dcat-prov alignment axiomatization, also dcat-schema.org, but also potentially related to a DCAT-2014 profile. So we need to consider if these are good, and whether they are normative, and have a story about them to drop into this artefact?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/881#issuecomment-485068832 using your GitHub account