Re: Minutes from CNEG meeting 2019-04-11 - un-tagging requirements, really? (re action 302)

Hi Lars, all,

I'm copying Nick's mail after your below, so that there's a complete history. Sorry we've not seen your email.

And I guess the UCR team (of which I suppose I'm part of) never reacted to that. I guess I've seen the discussion that was trying to figure out a common ground between you and Karen, and then missed the plenary call in which it's been discussed.

Anyway, not good excuses, but re action 302 I'm surprised it was closed without 'urging the UCR team to consolidate the requirement and close them' themselves. That may have triggered something on our side.

As you may see in the minutes, my reluctance to untagging is that it loses a big part of the context of issues, which is hard to retrieve later. Closing feels more appropriate for reflecting that a requirement is handled. Of course that's not possible for issues tagged with multiple deliverable. Which is why we've suggested this 'xxx-closed' tag yesterday.
This said I realize that my fear would apply to the 'plenary-approved' requirements. The older ones can be considered as noise, and I'm less worried about untagging them or closing them abruptly.

That may not help you much though, since (for a reason I now fail to remember) nearly all the issues at
https://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr/#ProfileNegotiationRequirements
seem to be dually tagged between Conneg and other profile deliverable(s).

As a token of goodwill (and probably out of shame not having jumped in 302) I am willing to add back the 'profile-negotiation' label as well as the new 'profile-negotiation-closed' one on the ones that were un-labeled in the past days. Would this be ok?

Cheers,

Antoine