[dxwg] PROF: Ack section (#887)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:25:17 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
andrea-perego has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== PROF: Ack section ==
An ack section is currently missing from PROF, and I think it would be important to include it - mentioning all the people who gave their contribution (also from outside the group, and as reviewers).

Some examples that can be used as templates:
- DWBP: https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/#acknowledgments
- SDWBP: https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/#acknowledgments
- DQV: https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dqv/#acknowledgements

BTW, I'm a bit confused about which label I should use to tag this issue. It seems there's no "profile-description" label (besides the one starting with "ON HOLD".

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/887 using your GitHub account