[dxwg] DCAT: Ack section (#886)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:13:33 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
andrea-perego has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== DCAT: Ack section ==
This the current text:

>The editors gratefully acknowledge the contributions made to this document by all members of the working group.
>
> The editors also gratefully acknowledge the chairs of this Working Group: Karen Coyle, Caroline Burle and Peter Winstanley — and staff contacts Phil Archer and Dave Raggett.

I think it may be worth extending our ack's to the people outside the group (those who sent comments, members of other WG) who helped in reviewing, revising, and consolidating the spec.

It may also worth mentioning explicitly those WG members who provided important contribution to this work.

As an example, I include below pointers to ack sections from other W3C specs:
- DWBP: https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/#acknowledgments
- SDWBP: https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/#acknowledgments
- DQV: https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dqv/#acknowledgements

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/886 using your GitHub account