TPAC Japan: booking a room for F2F5

From: pedro winstley <pedro.win.stan@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 22:38:14 +0100
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>, team-dxwg-chairs@w3.org, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Dear colleagues

There has been a poll to decide whether we should book a room at the TPAC
meeting in Japan in September for us to have a 5th Face to Face meeting.
The consensus of the poll, which only 8 have completed, suggests that if we
did book a room there may only be 2 or 3 people attending in person.  The
plenary meeting today didn't change this picture.
Therefore, unless there is a significant change in peoples' intentions in
the next couple of days I will not be placing a bid for a room
reservation.  [The deadline is 12 April]

Best wishes

Peter