[dxwg] Pull Request: Verify code examples for consistency

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 21:58:44 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
dr-shorthair has just labeled a pull request from dr-shorthair for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg as "dcat":

== Verify code examples for consistency ==
I noticed that we had been inconsistent in our use of the prefix specified for DC Terms - the table in Section 3 says ```dct:``` but the DQV example in chapter 8 all used ```dcterms:```.

I fixed these. But there are likely to be other inconsistencies, so I'll leave this as a draft for now but must be merged before CR.

See https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/875