Re: [dxwg] Move Linked Data Platform into Appendix (#873)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 12:30:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@jakubklimek - in the (time limited ) push to get to a proposed recommendation we've had to slim down a lot of the potential alignment work and ensure we're very clear in what we're doing for the immediate release.  This includes the LDP relationship work, so I've drafted some mods..  Comments very welcome if you can make the time.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/873#issuecomment-478973886 using your GitHub account