Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 11:19:03 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I've previously mentioned *Profile Distribution* as an informal alignment with DCAT and I like the idea of using *Profile...* as that prevents any other words needing definition like *Resource* etc.

I probably now prefer *Profile Part* as that's even clearer - the thing is part of a *Profile* and we could consider using `dct:hasPart` to indicate it, rather than `prof:hasResource` which seems to do the same thing and reduces the number of new properties.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-478952282 using your GitHub account