DCAT sub-group call 2019.04.03

From: <david.browning@refinitiv.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 07:38:01 +0000
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Draft agenda is at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.04.03

This meeting (and all subsequent ones) will be at 20:00 UTC on Wednesdays - so no change to UK, and European timezones and a move back to the same local time as we had over winter for US.

David Browning

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>