Re: [dxwg] Update DCAT-schema.org mapping (#865)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 07:21:02 -0400
To: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Thanks! The diagram looks good. A few points, ...

1. I think you have DataFeed (which is a Dataset subtype) mixed with
https://schema.org/DataDownload

2. The relations "distribution" and "includedInDataCatalog" are at the
heart of the shared structure with DCAT (at least v1); perhaps worth
highlighting?

3. re WebAPI, the difference potentially is that some but not all WebAPIs
expose datasets so WebAPI will be a property of a dataset not a subtype. I
need to refresh my memory of details and compare with what you have, but
potentially this is a shape-to-shape kind of mapping and not a subtyping.
Unless we introduce DataServiceWebAPI to Schema.org...

Dan