Re: Agenda February 6

IRI identification is an implementation concern - and can be enforced for
DCAT as an implementation by modelling it as an object property (and best
practice that IRIs should be stable). Orthoganility with MIME types is
agreed, but doesnt affect the other concerns that also need to be
addresses. If you like we could add extra information such as "In the
context of information resources, profiles constrain information content,
and are thus distinct from, and additional to, other facets such as
language and MIME-type encodings."

anyway - I've had my attempt to come up with something accurate against the
underlying information requirements - its up to the broader team. I'll
provide concrete counter examples only if I think a definition is broken.
Regardless, I think we do need to compare our definition to other related
defiintions, and working from the ISO definintion makes that process
simple.

rob