Re: Persistent URIs for use cases

From: Jaroslav Pullmann <jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 10:31:25 +0200
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

  Hello Makx,

   as one of the editors I added the identifier prefixes,
  not aware of breaking the local links (based on the headline text).
  I'll move them out of the headlines into a separate anchor.

    Sorry for the inconvenience, best regards
  Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT