From: Caroline Burle [mailto:cburle@nic.br]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 May, 2017 23:52
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for tomorrow

Hi all,

The agenda for tomorrow's call is now posted:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2017.05.25

Thank you for filling in the Doode pool [1]. From that we got that the majority will be able to participate of the Weekly's meetings on Monday's at 14:00 UTC [1].

We understand it is important to have a meeting tomorrow - May 25th - to discuss that and the other items on the agenda.

Speak tomorrow!  Hope you're all having a good week.

Kind regards,
Caroline

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/bvs8fy6txtwnrexg

[2]