Additions to Doodle poll

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 07:19:16 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
As per suggestions at yesterday's meeting, two additional times have
been added to the Doodle poll. Remember that although this poll gives
next week's dates, the choice is for a day and time for our ongoing
weekly meeting.

The new entries allow for early morning times for our Australia and New
Zealand members, with late evening times in central Europe.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please return to the poll and fill in
your availability for these new times.

http://doodle.com/poll/bvs8fy6txtwnrexg
--
Karen Coyle