Re: dxwg-ACTION-9: Your use cases

Yes,  of course, I can do on my own.  Only I thought that such alike
decisions needed to be taken jointly by the action assignee and assigner.
That why I have written ;)

Anyway,  I have marked this action as "closed". I could not figure out why
the action system is not automatically relating our mail exchange under the
action "related mail" field, so I have inserted a manual reference to it
into the Action Editorial notes.

Cheers,
Riccardo

On 26 June 2017 at 17:22, Faniel,Ixchel <fanielI@oclc.org> wrote:

> Riccardo,
>

> Thanks for revising your use case – ID23.
>

> I’m assuming/hoping there is a way for you (and others assigned actions)
> to update the status of an assigned action once you have completed it. Is
> that not the case?
>

> ixchel

tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660