RE: Agenda, June 19

I have to send my regrets, due to a conflicting meeeting.

Since I contributed one of the use cases under discussion [1], please let me know if you would like me to provide any contribution before or after the call, via the mailing list.

Thanks

Andrea

----
[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Modeling_agent_roles

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.