Re: Profile definition

Not convinced we are talking about the same issue.  We are not talking
about DCAP, nor specific profiles of DCAT - we are talking about the
_definition of a profile used in DCAP_ , and I do believe it is the most
general in that it includes all the aspects considered in the other profile
scopes, and has a wider scope and clearer delineation of those aspects.

The contents of DCAP itself are not particularly relevant here I think.

Rob