Re: Are UCs from externals allowed?

Hi Riccardo,

External input is always to be welcomed. I'd suggest you ask him/her to
write to the comments list (public-dxwg-comments@w3.org) and then the WG
and editors can take it from there. Or, if you prefer, they can just
send it to you and you add it to the wiki on their behalf.

Phil

--

Phil Archer
Data Strategist, W3C